You can help Campaign Life Coalition by attending an all-candidates meeting during election time and asking questions on life/family issues that force the candidates to divulge their position. Then report the answers back to us.
1. Do you support the alleged right of a woman to kill the child in her womb?
2. If elected, will you strive to introduce and pass laws to protect unborn children from the time of conception (fertilization) onward?
3. If elected, would you support all legislative or policy proposals that would result in a meaningful increase of respect and protection for unborn human life?
4. Are there any circumstances under which you believe a woman should have access to abortion?
5. If elected, will you oppose any legislative or regulatory measures designed to permit the deliberate euthanasia of a human being or designed to permit "doctor-assisted suicide"?
Our website now features the capability of showing video clips of MPs and candidates. Please volunteer as a reporter with PROJECT: CITIZEN JOURNALIST
Tools required: (1) friend, (1) camcorder or video enabled camera / phone
Step 1: Find the date(s) of upcoming all candidates meetings (or nomination meetings) in your riding.
Step 2: Attend the meeting with your friend.
Step 3: Try getting seats as close as possible to stage (for best sound quality).
Step 4: Ask one of the sample questions above.
Step 5: While you are questioning, and the candidates are responding, your friend is filming their answers.
Step 6: Contact CLC to arrange getting the video to us. If the video is good, we will post it on the candidates' personal web profile (see sample right), so that all voters can know their position.