Protest: stop explicit Sex-Ed for early grades
If you live in the Greater Toronto Area, please join a rally in front of Ontario's provincial legislature on Tuesday February 24th to stop Kathleen Wynne's controversial Sex-Education curriculum. This rally has been organized by average parents who are concerned that the Liberal government's Grade 1 - 8 curriculum will sexualize children. CLC has been invited to speak at the rally and we're happy to promote it.
Speakers at the rally:
Monte McNaughtion, PC Leadership hopeful leading the charge against Wynne's Sex-Ed agenda
- Patrick Brown, PC Leadership hopeful also opposed to Wynne's Sex-Ed
- Teresa Pierre, Parents As First Educators
- Jack Fonseca, Campaign Life Coalition
- Sam Sotiropolous, former TDSB school trustee who fought inappropriate sex-ed resources, such as "Vegetable Sex"
- plus several concerned parents
Don't let Kathleen Wynne steal our childrens' innocence. Attend the protest and demand this curriculum is stopped in its track. Demand a genunine consultation with all Ontario parents so they can help shape a Sex-Ed curriculum with which they are comfortable.
To learn more about why Kathleen Wynne's Sex-Ed curriculum is so controversial and despised by parents, study our special Sex-Ed web page here.